2018 Colour Fun Run
To Raise Money to put towards Air-Conditioning our school hall and library.
How Can I Raise Money?:
In Person – Grab Mum or Dad and ‘door knock’ your street and ask your neighbors and friends to sponsor you. Simply fill out the form provided to keep a track of how much you’ve collected.
Online – Instead of collecting cash, you can ask your sponsors to go to the below link and donate. All money collected will go directly to the P&C Association to put towards our goal. You do not need to keep track of your online sponsors.
Good to Know for Parents:
- Students will run a set course during class time on Friday 22nd June.
- Running times will be announced closer to the day. There will be designated areas for parents to watch.
- Your child will require a white or light colored T-shirt. The plainer the shirt, the more the coloured powder will show up.
- Each child will be issued with sunglasses to protect their eyes, poor to running.
- If your child has any respiratory issues or asthma, please consider if this activity is suitable for them to participate in.
- A toxicology report on the colored powder used is available from the P&C office.
- Please return your shirt with your permission form to your class teacher by Friday 15th June.
- You can raise money in person, online or both. There is no need to keep track of how much you’ve raised online.
- All funds raised must be turned to the P&C Office by Monday 25th June*. Students who do not return their money by the due date will not go into the draw to win prizes.
- Children who choose the raise money in person, MUST be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure children DO NOT door knock or enter a dwelling without adult supervision.
- For further information, contact email@example.com
*Please Note: The correct date to return money to go into the draw for prizes is MONDAY 25th JUNE. Please ignore the date on the back of sponsorship forms.
As this is a whole school event, numerous volunteers will be needed on the day to ensure the Colour Fun Run runs (no pun intended) smoothly.
We need 60+ volunteers from 1.30pm – 3.00pm on Friday 22nd June. Your job might include, parameter supervision, throwing chalk, wash tent and color canon blasting.
If you can help, click on the link and let us know.