2018 Inflatable Spectacular
This year, the BMSS P&C Association is excited to host their first ever Inflatable Spectacular!
15 of the most Amazing Giant Inflatables, courtesy of The Inflatable Factory, will be set up on our school oval, along with Great Food Stalls, Fun Craft Activities, Show Bags & More!
Saturday 18th August 2018
10.00am – 3.00pm
Buderim Mountain State School Oval
- Unlimited Jump Pass – $35.00 per person (Children & Adults)
- Children 4 and under – FREE.
- Individual Jump Tickets – $5.00
- 5 Individual Jump Passes – $20.00
Pre-purchased tickets will be issued on the day at the Ticket Sales Tent. NO wristbands will be given to students at school.
Good to know:
- Tickets may be purchased online for the Early Bird discounted price of $30.00 – up until Thursday 16th August. Early Bird Tickets will also be available from the P&C office on Friday 17th August ONLY.
- Tickets purchased on the day will be $35.00. No further discounts will apply.
- Unlimited Passes are not transferable.
- Please note that left over single ride tickets are non-refundable.
- Once inside the Jump Zone please show your wristband (you must be wearing it) to the individual ride operator.
- Children under 4 can collect a wristband from the Ticket Sales Booth or at the entry to the Jump Zone.
- Single Tickets must be surrendered to the individual ride operator prior to jumping.
- Shoes, Glasses, Sunglasses and loose jewelry must removed before jumping. Don’t forget to empty your pockets.
- Always listen to staff and follow instructions.
- NO Pushing, Tackling or Climbing Walls.
- Food and Drinks may be taken into the Jump Zone, but must not be consumed on the rides.
- All Jumpers do so at their own risk and BMSS P&C Association strongly discourage anyone with an existing injury, bad back or who is pregnant, not to participate.
Numerous volunteers will be needed on the day to ensure the 2018 Inflatable Spectacular runs smoothly and safely.
We need volunteers on Friday 17th August to assist with set up as well as on Saturday 18th August. Your job might include, Supervision, Food Prep/Serving, Assisting with Craft Activities and more. Please let us know if you have a preference or a special skill we can use.
We’d love for everyone to put in just 1hour. Please fill out the link to let us know what time works for you. If you can help for longer, please let us know.